Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Lead the Operations teams by developing, coaching and guiding its members to ensure a workforce which is competent, engaged and enabled to meet Jotun’s current and future needs;
- Lead the Operations functions by implementing and monitoring procedures and guidelines to ensure that Operations activities are compliant with local laws and regulations, ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001, Jotun Operations System and Jotun’s HSEQ Management system;
- Initiate, drive and follow-up continuous improvement activities by implementing the Jotun Operations System (JOS) and follow up through agreed KPIs;
- Monitor entire Supply Chain operational activities, through interaction with other functions within Operations Department as well as other departments such as Sales, Marketing, Finance… for requirements and priorities and in line with business growth direction;
- Manage the overall raw materials, packaging materials and finished goods inventory by developing and controlling planning in accordance with demand plan;
- Ensure working procedures are established for increased productivity, minimize stock variation and optimize stock levels in line with agreed targets;
- Manage the customer service function to ensure orders and shipments are executed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner to achieve desired customer satisfaction level;
- Manage warehouses and distribution capacity, performance in order to maximize delivery service in a cost-efficient way;
- Monitor transport delivery performance and cost and contractors’ operations;
- Responsible for handling non-conformity goods.
*** Working Locations:
- Binh Duong Head Office (No. 1, Street 10, Song Than 1 IZ, Di An Town, Binh Duong Province) in 2020.
- Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Nha Be District, HCMC from 2021.
- Company shuttle van is provided.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years of management experience in Supply Chain or related industries;
- Good commercial sense, strong ability to work with system and structured approach;
- Strong interpersonal skills to be a good example to perform all managerial duties in terms of self-task-people leadership;
- Demonstration of multi-tasking ability to set priority among operative management, coaching and being involved to implement and drive improvement initiatives and people development at the same time;
- Ability to work independently under pressure and in team with high level teamwork approach;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good command of English and computer skills.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Binh Duong Head Office.