Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This job contributes to Starbucks success by developing and implementing policies, processes and systems to achieve defined international logistics service level agreements. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Leadership - Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Supports the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the Company.
Planning and Execution - Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
- Contributes to the development of the annual operating plan and budget, and quarterly forecast updates.
- Develops and implements long-term international logistics strategy to support volume growth and Starbucks strategic business plan.
- Plans and manages business unit/department processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- Prepares, communicates and educates client groups and team on changes in policies and practices within the organization.
Business Requirements - Providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities:
- Consults with SCCO and regional support centers on all international requirements, including new product introduction, problem resolution and strategy development. Manages the design and implementation of customs and import-export compliance processes for United States and foreign requirements.
- Ensures appropriate landed cost of goods to international market business units. Monitors budget performance to meet cost objectives and service requirements. Identifies cost reduction opportunities. Communicates issues resulting in budget variances.
- Evaluates, defines and manages cost and process improvement opportunities throughout international and domestic logistics operations
- Identifies key logistics support systems and tools. Identifies requirements, and sources and implements global trade logistics software systems. Works with SCCO Information Technology partners to ensure all systems initiatives accommodate international requirements.
- Negotiates and manages contracts with ocean carriers, freight forwarders and other third-party logistics providers.
- Analyzes business situation, cooperates with cross functions to make decision of precise product planning and forecasting.
Partner Development & Team Building - Providing partners with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams:
- Challenges and inspires partners to achieve business results.
- Conducts and ensures the completion of performance reviews.
- Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Oversees training and development of partners directly and indirectly managed and makes effective staffing decisions.
- Provides coaching, direction and leadership support to team members in order to achieve partner, business and customer results.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Domestic and international transportation and distribution management
- Developing customer service and distribution measures
- Freight rate costing and modeling
- Policies and process development and implementation
- International freight claims processing
- International order management
- Domestic and international Inventory management knowledge
- ERP/ WMS operation
- Product order planning and 1 year forecasting
- 3PL operation management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate in English and Vietnamese (speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of international transportation and distribution
- Knowledge of domestic customs regulations and processes.
- Knowledge of inventory control processes.
- Ability to solve supplies issues with domestic resources and availabilities.
- Strong ability to develop products forecasts.
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to lead others
- Ability to work with other head of functions.
- Ability to work independently in a fast growing environment.
- Establishes and communicates a compelling and inspired vision, creates competitive winning strategies and plans, ensures department strategies are aligned with company strategies
- Willing to take a managed risk to drive the business forward
Creating the Environment
- Develops a positive, respectful, productive and professional work environment
Building and Maintaining Relationships
- Establishes positive connections with others so as to facilitate the attainment of business results
Developing for the Future
- Continuously develops the competencies of both self and others
- Understands and effectively leverages the organization to accomplish business and unit goals
Achieving Measurable Results
- Consistently exceeds goals, dedicated to exceeding the expectation of internal and external customers
- Delivers legendary service that meets and exceeds all customers' expectations
Ethics and Integrity
- Adheres to Starbucks values, beliefs and principles during good and bad times
- Remains calm, maintains perspective and responds in a professional manner when faced with tough situations
- Takes personal responsibility for the continuous learning of new knowledge, skills and experiences
Dealing with Ambiguity
- Able to successfully function during times of uncertainty and changing priorities
- Makes timely and quality decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
- Builds effective relationships with all people; up, down and sideways, inside and outside of Starbucks
- Gets results and achieves goals