Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with in - out suppliers of Vietnam for best purchase price.
• Effectively manage stock, ensure quantity, quality, timeline. Make sure stock level always in safe and cost optimization zone. Supply risk management.
• Execute all the purchase requests from other departments in compliance with company’s policies and approval.
• Work with R&D team and report to CEO to develop Emmié by HappySkin.
• Plan the project timeline, prepare packaging, materials for production. Make sure each product launch can be met in terms of deadline and quality.
• Deal with suppliers, brands or agents and align with related departments (sales, marketing) to create marketing programs for Happy Skin.
• Manage supplier database. Maintain relationship with current suppliers and seeking backup plan in case of emergency. At least 03 qualified suppliers for each product supply.
• Make prompt claims to suppliers and ask for compensation when the problem happens.
• Ensure compliance to company's policy and procedures in key processes (bidding and payment).
• Evaluate, improve and modify relevant procedures.
• Update relevant documents, decrees and circulars in Cosmetics, Transportation, ..
• Carry out additional duties and responsibilities required by CEO.
• Send periodic reports to BOD and relating departments.
- Report of supplier evaluation.
- Report of defective items, warranty.
- Report of product performance.
- Others by request.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
•Excellent communication and negotiation skill;
•Team-spirit in working with others and a service attitude;
•Excellent on computer skills: Word/ Excel/ Power Point.
•Have cosmetics & Spa Knowledge is a plus.
•High energy level
•Excellent presentation & strong interpersonal skills;
•Excellent command of written & spoken English and Vietnamese