Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Your everyday motto is: “With pleasure, I do my best to make our products available at the right time, in the right place, and at the best cost.”
Your Responsibilities are:
- I drive the autonomy of suppliers
- I answer to client's needs/sports needs
- I pilot production planning
- I manage referencing and orders
- I optimize production stock
- I optimize the value chain (Continuous improvement)
- I lead toward OPEX
- I create a problem-thinking culture
- Career planning through your Personal Plan and Learning & Development Plan
- Monthly performance bonus.
- 18 annual leaves & flexible working hours
- You participate in several training courses to develop your competence
- Annual health checkup & sport allowance
- You join collective activities organized by the Company
- Health insurance provided for you and your family members (partially sponsored)
- Annual salary review in March.
Here at Decathlon, we are like family. Come join us and be a part of our family! Just be yourself and let your personality shine through.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Align on values and motivation on the job/company
- Have a proven record of hitting a target of performance in Supply
- Strong leadership
- Strong project management skill
- Strong team of teams spirit
- Listening with a willingness to resolve the constraints
- Reliable and transparent in communication
- Adapt to change
- Detail oriented, data-friendly
- Ability to give sense and empower is a plus
- Experience in a Leader position/Functional Management is a plus.