What We Can Offer
• University degree and min 3 years of experience in Supply Chain and/or warehouse management
• INTERMEDIATE DEGREE IN PHARMACY A MUST – YÊU CẦU CẦN CÓ BẰNG CAO ĐẲNG/ĐẠI HỌC DƯỢC. Higher degree in Pharmacy a plus.
• GSP Warehousing experience a plus
• Excellent negotiation, good leadership and team motivator
• Analytical, business and inventory planning skills
• Knowledge of import/export/logistic/distribution and customer service
• Communication Skills; Flexibility; Teamwork; Company knowledge; Interpersonal development skills; IT user skills; English fluency
- Supervising planning, purchasing, warehousing and shipping activities. Management of process continuity and linkage. Guarantee for optimal product supply;
- Skillfully use the systems applied for supply chain management;
- Ensure that all products required by “customers” are available with the right level of inventory in order to achieve budget/business target of marketing, sales, finance and operations. Ensure good and smooth coordination between the department and all internal and external customers:
• Sales Planning per customer Review/participation in order to adjust sales forecast/sales planning. Allocation plan when needed. New product launch activities
• Communication and products requirement alignment with supply chain actors. Sales orders management. Customer order/Purchase order management and transmission with “translation template” where relevant
• Providing right invoice, credit note, commission at the right price and right payment terms
• Delivery, transportation and distribution occurs properly and timely with the right shipping documentation
• Control of inventory Physical/cycle inventory count of products available for sale by batch/product
• Central point of contact for quality issues and plan of action for recall, quality investigation, traceability inquiry, repack, and other pharmaceutical operations. Monitoring of return of expired, damaged goods
- Supervising observance of SOPs and legal liabilities in warehousing and shipping of materials and products.
- Ensuring GSP (Good Storage Practices) trade and compliance, and legal rule observance by effective training, task allocation, and by consistent monitoring of working achievements of warehouse staff.
- Supervision of warehousing, record keeping, and of dispensation and disposal of stock.
- Arrangements for optimal use of warehouse capacity.
- Preparation and execution of periodical stocktaking.
- Estimation of needs and putting forward proposals for personal, technical, and operating changes.
- Implementation of approved changes.
- Prepare monthly warehousing report to GM on time.