Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Liaise with buyers & retailer SC as 1st point of contact
- Monitor retailer’s catalogue alignment & update retailer’s master data base
- Ensure that all processes (especially Disputes & returns) & KPIs (scorecard) are aligned between retailer and L’Oréal VN
- Monitor product supply risks, work on minimizing OOS impact, notify retailer of potential issues and conduct root cause analysis on suffered OOS with action plan for correction
- Challenge customer’s orders as well as replenishment parameters to meet stock holding targets
- Support and coordinate sell in forecast construction by product / account on monthly (ideally weekly) basis with KAMs & Demand Planners on launches and promotions – align promotions & launch plan between both parties
- Organize and manage 30/60/90 collaborative sell out forecast and quarterly review meetings
- Track promotional sell-out and make necessary adjustments internally and externally
- Analyze and challenge monthly stock in trade situation
- Lead continuous improvement program with customer
- Implement, modify and create necessary processes, reports to gain efficiency, quality, consistency and for right decisions making for this positions and stakeholders.
KPI: 1) OSA 2) Stock in Trade 3) Cost to serve 4) Collaboration projects
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Working experiences with Supply Chain processes (Warehouse, Transport, Customs, Customer Service, Planning, Credit management), esp. OTC.
- Long experience in working with cross functions (esp. with Sales) and with Customers.
- Good leadership skills, ability to motivate others and lead changes.
- Good communications and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical, and reporting
- Good problem solving skills, passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change;
- Good planning, organizing skills, attention to details.
- Customer oriented.
- Personality: positive, trust worthy, flexible, committed, resilience, keen to learn new things.