Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Design, plan, implement, monitor and evaluate sustainable business strategy and programs to deliver Unilever’s compass commitments: protect the health of planet; improving people’s health and well-being; contributing to fair and inclusive society
• Facilitate partnership with external stakeholders including governments, NGOs, trade associations, businesses etc. to ensure projects implemented timely, cost saving, resources efficient and achieve expected outcomes with scale and speed required
• Coordinate within the team and with Business Units, cross-functional colleagues to integrate sustainability into business unit’s planning and operation
• Organize internal and external meetings, events, workshops as requested
• Apply and follow-up on awards, recognitions to build reputation of Unilever in sustainability areas.
• Budget/resources management
• Provide admin and logistic support as requested
• Report on sustainable projects/programs and functional tasks
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good Understanding of ESG, environment, sustainability and related regulations in Vietnam
- Experience in designing, coordination, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of social-environmental programs; stakeholders facilitation.
- Experience working in international environment, FMCG companies is preferred.
- Experience in working with multi-stakeholders especially governmental partners
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese, both written and verbal, required.
- Self-motivated, creative, understanding and passion for sustainable business and environment protection.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal - with the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise way
- Excellent administrative skills. Organized and efficient planner. Attention to details
- Excellent team coordinator
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines, multi-task and work well under pressure