What We Can Offer
delivering Unilever’s sustainable commitments on plastic waste, sustainable
Effectively work with and support other Vietnam Business Unit and SEAA regional team
members, as well as the Global team, to achieve desired outcomes.
Authority as Manager, Sustainable Business, Vietnam:
• Lead work to support Unilever Vietnam’s sustainable commitments
• Lead and coordinate with others to support Unilever Vietnam’s other business units
with sustainable agenda via available platforms with government counterparts and
• Geographically, this role has authority over Vietnam (under direction and supervision
of the Vice President – Sustainable Business and Communications, Vietnam).
• Bachelor's degree – preferably in English, or other management/ sustainability-related
major. Master's degree desirable (MBA from a reputed school preferred).
• 3 - 5+ years’ experience in management levels in sustainable environments, including public relations agencies, corporate or division sustainable business departments.
Multinational experience with a FMCG company preferred
• Proven record in managing sustainable business or management in a collaborationoriented environment
• Experience in working in a cross-functional and global stakeholders
• Understanding of Vietnam market dynamics and US/UK/ Dutch/ Europe business
• Proven success in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
• Fluency in English and Vietnamese, both written and verbal, required.
• Strong communication skills - both written and verbal - with the ability to present
ideas in a clear and concise way
• Attention to detail
• Excellent team player with the ability to motivate and influence internal resources
• Strong project management and coordination skills
• Excellent administrative skills to ensure the keeping of accurate records and
meaningful information for reporting and evaluation
• Proven ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines, multi-task and work well
• Organized and efficient planner