Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Together with Team Leader and other SV staff:
+ Manage all hosting system in DataCenter (DC), includes: Dedicated hosting Servers, Shared hosting Servers, Spam filtering system.
+ Manage all others related systems in DC, includes but not limited to Load balancer system, Storage system, Backup system, DNS system, Reverse DNS system and Syslog system.
+ Do improvement for related system, includes but not limited to: software upgrade, OS patching, security check, …
- Design and implement short-term and long-term strategic plans to make certain capacity of hosting system and other related systems to meet requirements.
- Co-operate with another Team to setup related system to provide Mail/Web hosting service to customer.
- Provide guidance to new members and colleagues of the team.
- Assists Team Leader to improve DC services and DC operation.
- Supply data, report to Team Leader, DC Director / deputy Director.
- Other related tasks as request from Team Leader, DC Director / deputy Director.
- Propose personnel change, promotion, recruitment if necessary.
- The benefits are in accordance with the company policy.
- Have 12 days annual leave 5 days summer holiday per year.
- Have Overtime allowance in case of working overtime.
- Get salary, allowance.
- Under control of Server Team.
- Receive and communicate to other employees directly.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated University or College
- Language: can communication in English & can read/write technical document in English
- Has ability to study and research new technologies.
• Knowledge & Experience
*** Must have:
- Has knowledge and hand-on experience of Server hardware.
- Has knowledge and hand-on experience in Linux.
- Has knowledge in VMware virtualization.
- Has knowledge in SAN/Storage system.
- Has knowledge about Email Hosting.
*** Nice to have:
- Has good knowledge and experience in Mail/Web hosting (such as Plesk, Mdaemon).
- Has knowledge and experience in Spam filtering system.
- Has knowledge and experience in Public DNS system and Public reverse DNS system.
- Has experience in SAN/Storage system (iSCSI, FC).
- Has knowledge and experience in Backup application.
- Has good knowledge in Load balancer system, especially BIGIP product.
- Has knowledge in security & vulnerability.
- Has English certificate such as TOEIC, IELTS, …
• Other special requirements:
- Prefer for candidate has experience in providing mail/web hosting service.
- Prefer for candidate has good skill in risk management and documentation