Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Define and review work packages, and schedule to implement on-time deliverable;
- Trace project status, achievements, timings, risks, open issues, etc.;
- Prepare presentation for review meetings with customer & local management;
- Review and communicate change requests from customer and internal;
- Delegate SW team within the scope of the time, cost and quality objectives;
- Ensure reliable sample delivery;
- Cooperate with project manager to secure adequate support.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree or above, with major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- 3 years project work experience (as project team member) in automotive electronics;
- SW development background for automotive industry;
- Ability to negotiate deliverables with the customer/internal;
- Ability to keep a reliable overview on multi-disciplinary activities;
- Project management methodology;
- International working environment;
- The involvement of the entire project development of HELLA products.
- A talented and experienced software development team that is performing in a global project team;
- Attractive benefits with healthcare insurances, HELLA activities for employees,...
- International trainings in HELLA facilities (if needed);
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal or email us via VietnamWorks or at our address 10th Floor, Golden Tower, 6 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC.
For people with vision: hella.com/career