What We Can Offer
Working with existing clients to maintain and grow business in premixes, starter-feed, proteins and feed additives through the successful identification of client nutrition needs and commercial requirements.
To support sales, provide a high level of technical and business support to the customer base. Through a thorough understanding of the business challenges of our clients, deliver bespoke solutions featuring our products and nutrition concepts/expertise.
Support sales through preparation of technical information, papers and articles for customer marketing communications
Collection, analysis and reporting of commercial trial data. Play a role as part of the wider AB Agri technical teams to coordinate and integrate research work.
New product development and development of technical ideas to add value to wider customer offering
Attendance and representation at technical conferences to promote AB Agri brands and division as a whole and gather commercially useful information.
Responsibility and accountability for Feed Safety
Understanding the swine focussed customer and anticipating their needs is crucial.
• Capable of being recognised as an ‘industry expert’
• Understanding of the swine industry supply chain and production; the appreciation of the impact of these factors on propositions
• An ability to communicate at both a highly technical level and in producer terms
• High competency in English
• Good teamwork
• Evidence of practical application of technical knowledge in a commercial role and Understanding of the requirements of feed legislation and impact upon products and offerings