Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
· Be responsible for the professional handling of day-to-day product complaint.
· Provides necessary information on competitor products and advises the team on product positioning.
· Is responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation, supervision and reporting of marketing field studies on (new) products.
· Establishes and maintains contacts with scientific institutes, represents the company at specialized seminars, congresses, exhibitions and workshops in the designated area.
· Gives presentations at congresses, symposia and seminars about animal nutrition subjects.
· Maintains close contact with distributors and agents, providing support, solving field problems, and training them on subjects when appropriate.
· Reports the visits through visit reports to the relevant people within the company.
· Monitors field disease situation, the emergence of new disease, and new disease control policies.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within the field of expertise / product groups
• Expert in farm and animal nutrition
• Good English skills