Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Purpose of this role: The role is designed to perform system analisis and analyze business requirements ordered by company departments and develop IT Back-End Systems for Life and Group Insurance Operations as business needs.
• Financial and non-financial KPIs for this role:
- New products and system enhancement:
+ Complete >=90% assigned tasks on time
+ Perform system analysis >= 90% assigned task
- Production issue:
>=90% major issues resolved in 1 day
>=70% medium issues resolved in 3 days and >=30% low issues resolved in 5 days
• Description of key challenge of this role:
- Life insurance knowledge and understand product feature
- Study and understand functions of core system
• Describe which parties are usual contact in their role including internal or external parties and describe the nature of communication with these parties: sales force, agency administration, operations internally
- Operation and Finance: working on requirements related new products and other operations.
- IT Business Analyst: working on users’ requirements in order to provide IT solution.
• To analyze business requirements and provide solutions.
• To develop and enhance Back-end Systems: Life/Asia and GIS systems per user's requirement.
• To coordinate with Business Analyst or users to get requirements and support their information query.
• To implement system and problem analysis to provide suitable and effective IT solutions for business purposes.
• To support team leader to process system design and coding with the most economical and effective method.
• To implement Life/Asia system and GIS System specification on assigned enhancement items for accurate coding.
• Ensure the progress, quality of work and report to Team Leader.
• Write design/implementation documents if required.
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: System Development Assistant Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2-3 years experience in:
+ application development
+ programming language such as VB/.NET/Java
or COBOL would be an advantage
+ using MSSQL, DB2, Oracle database
• Preferable good knowledge of life insurance
• Good analytical skill;
• Good interpersonal skill;
• Good communication (both verbal and writing) skills;
• Excellent team work spirit;
• Able to work under high pressure;
• Able to work independently and good working relationship with other departments.