Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Purpose of this role: The role is designed to provide font-end system coding, webpage designing, report designing to support Font-end applications to reach the corporation’s business goals.
• Financial and non-financial KPIs for this role:
- Complete 90% technical specification and 95% coding on time.
- Complete 90% unit test and support UAT to ensure going live as plan.
- Defect fixing:
>= 80% major issues resolved in 1 day
>= 80% non-major issues resolved in 3
• Description of key challenge of this role:
- Life insurance knowledge
• Describe which parties are usual contact in their role including internal or external parties and describe the nature of communication with these parties: sales force, agency administration, operations internally
- IT Business Analyst: working on users’ requirements in order to provide IT solution.
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
• Perform coding to written technical specifications.
• Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
• Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
• Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: System Development Front-end Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong in Java core & JEE with Web design
• At least 2 years of experience in using:
+ Struts, Spring and Hibernate or Ibatis framework
+ MSSQL or Oracle or DB2 database
• Jasper Report, Crystal Report design.
• .Net knowledge is preferred.
• Good interpersonal skill;
• Good communication (both verbal and writing) skills
• Good English in written & verbal skill
• Excellent team work spirit;
• Knowledge of database architecture and design
• Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
• Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
• Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.