Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The System Engineer’s role is in charge of designing, implementing and maintaining the information technology systems for Logicalis's customers. The duties include designing the basic computing infrastructure to accomplish key tasks, working on system solution and support for project and customer both onsite and online support.
• Provide troubleshooting and workaround solution for software related issue on an ongoing basis to the customer.
• Provide installation, configuration and support for technology solutions based on client requirements.
• Work with project manager to deliver the project in accordance to Logicalis’s project management SOP.
• Provide customer support and direct quality assurance for all projects assigned by the Technical Service Manager.
• Provide 24x7 standby duty based on the duty roaster to all existing system maintenance customer.
• Enhance Logicalis’s customer satisfaction and overall customer relationships and helps leverage these customer relationships within Logicalis’s business development efforts.
• To coordinate with customer on the project schedule and manage stakeholder expectation and requirement till the closure of the project.
• To deliver the statement of work proposed by the consultant team and ensure that the design is in accordance to the proposal.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• For Ha Noi Office: Three months before joining the company, training is required at the Haiphong office.
• Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
• Experience in project implementation, deployment and troubleshooting.
• Experience with Microsoft Cloud and Hybrid-Cloud solutions preferred.
• Proficient in English (if also can speak Chinese is prefer).
• Ability to work independently, efficiently and productively without guidance.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Willingness and capability of learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals.
• Willingness to be on 24x7 standby based on duty roaster.
• In depth knowledge and good understanding of software concept.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Strong technical and analytical skills.
• Accountable Execution (Level 1) – Manage own time and hold yourself accountable. Work independently to complete tasks when given very clear instructions, timescales and expectations.
• Excellent Customer Solutions (Level 1) – Focus on customer needs; take an ‘inside out’ view. Make every effort to see and engage with clients face-to-face; listen to what they have to say, to the problems they had in the past and their concerns and worries in order to establish trust.
• Self-Driven Learning (Level 1) – Open to learning new things. Learn by doing; take an experiential and experimental approach, picking things up quickly.
• Positive Resilience (Level 1) – Show positive attitude and commitment, staying curious, being ready and maintaining momentum to complete what needs to be done.