Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
In the business division Electronics, you will be working with the software team for Driver-Assistance systems.
- Setup Information Model according Hella develop process.
- Define Requirements Engineering for all development domains for the entire development life cycle.
- Perform Change Management which ensures that the requested change comes into the product at the correct time with the correct configuration.
- Perform the assessment for the Change Management and Baseline.
- Interface between the customer system engineer and software team.
- Other job assigned by Department Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree or above in electrical engineering or electronic related field.
- Good knowledge of the Vehicle System.
- Good at system and software development process.
- Good at version and baseline control.
- Good English communication and coordination skills.
- Experience in automotive development such as System, Electrical, High Frequency or Software Engineering is preferred.
- Requirements management tool experience is preferred (i.e., DOORS).
- Knowledge of the V-Model is preferred.
- Open mind and teamwork spirit.
- International working environment;
- The involvement of the entire project development of HELLA products.
- A talented and experienced software development team that is performing in a global project team;
- Attractive benefits with healthcare insurances, HELLA activities for employees,...
- International trainings in HELLA facilities (if needed);
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal or email us via Vietnamworks or at our address 10th Floor, Golden Tower, 6 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC.
For people with vision: hella.com/career