Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
o Task assignment among team members, monitor status, evaluate result.
o Supervise team members: Building personal credibility, Activating work group commitment, engaging management support.
o Develop and implement service process, procedure and policy including selection of service management software and tool.
o To take care of consultation and service advice in cooperate with suppliers.
o Measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
o Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
o To maintain the relationship internally and externally
o To take responsibilities on Service Management and report directly to Manager.
o Leading work to maximize the value of the assets and systems, by understanding customer needs, improving working efficiency, working in partnership and generating income from the service.
o Ensure the correct running and maintenance of the customer’s ICT systems base agreed term and SLA in service contract.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experienced on O&M activities & Customer support and PC troubleshooting
• Good communications with customer’s to get a customer's requirement correctly, and able to Reporting and proposing KAIZEN to the customer
• Strong skills at project management, documentation, risks management, time management, etc.
• Experienced to build/implement/maintain Server & Storage solutions (AD/File/DNS/DFS/SQL/Mail/Replication/etc.)
• Experienced to consult/design and implement of Security solutions (IPS, DLP, VPN, etc.) and familiar with Security Products (Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Juniper, Cisco, Palo-Alto, Fortinet, Peplinks, etc.)
• Experienced in Virtualization products (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix), able to consults and provide flexible solutions to the customers
• Friendly, calms and able to works under high pressure, stressful workload, multiple/parallel tasks
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher - if in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field it is an added advantage.
• Aged from 25 to 35.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
• ITSM certificate is an advantage (ITIL, PMP)
• System, Networking & Security Certified is an advantages (MCSA; MCSE; MCITP; CEH; JNCIA; JNCIP; CCSA; etc.)
• At least 3 years experienced to work with the hardware such as: Server (HP, IBM, DELL), Network (Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo-Alto, BlueCoat), TV conference system (Polycom, Tangberg, Sony, etc.), PBX (Panasonic TDA; NEC IPS) and Software (Symantec, McAfee, CA Backup, VMWare, etc.)
• Good understanding of ICT related knowledge - TCP/IP Concept, Network Security, Messaging System, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, files & print sharing, Network performance monitoring and troubleshooting.