Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Design the systems architecture with redundancy and resilience by using various technology stacks with automation.
• Work with other infrastructure leaders and DevOps leaders to understand the product and business needs, provide expertise around the application and on-premise/cloud systems.
• Lead a group of System Engineers to achieve a given project and company product features and solutions.
1. Spearhead the creation of new technology infrastructures, develop workflows using “Infrastructure as Code”, recommends deployment of configuration management and automation tools.
2. Keep up with industry best practices and trends on behalf of the team; conducts research, test, and implements metrics collection systems that can be reused and applied to any technical projects.
3. Implementing, deploying, and operating containerized clusters via Docker and Kubernetes.
4. Automate installation and configuration of all systems; maintain the philosophy of “If you do the same things twice you are doing it wrong”.
5. Manage projects and tasks in the team so as to complete them in timely manner.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Communicate effectively in English, both oral and written form.
• Provides quality customer service above else; ensures an understanding between customer and IT to help to provide workable solutions.
• Clear communication with other IT teams (both written and verbal).
(*). Knowledge & Experience:
• Project management skills
• Experience in leading System Engineers with modern technology skillset.
• Experience with automation/configuration tools using Ansible, Rancher or an equivalent.
• Experience with Kubernetes, Docker Swarm and Microservices running in containers.
• Experience with tools of CI/CD (Jenkins, Upsource, Maven or comparable substitutes) and ChatOps.
• Strong knowledge in web technologies (CDN, Nginx, Caching, JVM, MySQL, Redis).
• Practical experience in building platforms via VMWare, Virtual SAN, and Cloud (AWS/Azure).
• Strong hands-on in at least one programming language of your choice (Python/Bash/PHP/Java).
• Strong experience in technologies of both monitoring and escalation such as Grafana, Zabbix, OpsGenie or an equivalent.
• Strong knowledge in logging stacks such as Elastic Stack or an equivalent.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written.
• Able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing industry.
(+++). COMPANY BENEFITS:
- 13th Month Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Employee of the quarter
- Employee of the year
(*). ANNUAL PAID LEAVES
- Vacation Leave: 12 days per year
- Medical Leave: 8 days per year
- 1 extra seniority day for every 3 years of service
- Full reimbursement for every international certiﬁcation obtained
- Annual routine check-up
- Premium healthcare insurance
(*). WELLNESS ACTIVITIES
- Annual company trip for team building
- Sports activities: organized football players for inter-company matches; organized bowling and badminton activities
- Music band activities
(*). LEISURE ACTIVITIES
- Quarterly company dinner
- Year-end party
- Celebrations for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, New Year and other special events
- Fruit days twice a month
- Unlimitedly snacks & beverages
- State-of-the-art office equipment
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- Global career opportunity