Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Discova is on the lookout for a motivated, dynamic Tailor-made Sales Team Member to join our high-reaching Sales team specializing in JAPAN as a destination!
As a member of the Discova Tailor-made Sales team, you will be a part of a group of passionate individuals who are committed to consistently delivering an excellent sales experience and who take pride in their expertise of Discova’s product offerings and destinations.
You are focused on exceeding the agents’ expectations and an expert at building well-crafted itineraries, confident in making recommendations and providing expertise to agents on requests for traveling in Japan. You are self-assured and approachable, a strong seller, and are keen to share that sales know-how with a team of like-minded individuals.
* Your main responsibilities are:
• Consistently apply Discova’s One Best Way for B2B enquiry handling, including qualifying the enquiry, communication guidelines, inclusions and services, overcoming objections, and closing the sale.
• Build rapport with partners by engaging with them where they need us, be it by phone, email, text, chat/messenger, or video call.
• Develop ‘sticky’ relationships with agents and partners by showing your interest in them and their customers, beyond just the request at hand.
• Love to chase target and exceed your own sales targets.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A degree in tourism and hospitality is an advantage.
• Minimum 1-year experience in the tourism industry or inbound tourism is desirable.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English is required, other European languages would be an advantage.
• Proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPI's.
• Expertise and knowledge about Japan as a tourism destination is essential.
• Advanced computer skills and the ability to confidently learn new computer systems.
• Outstanding sales skills with strong customer care focus.
• Results orientated, highly organised and great at problem solving.
• Excellent communicator – comfortable communicating by phone, video calls, email, and chat/messenger.
• Able to remain calm and patient under pressure and juggle multiple tasks.
• Able to work independently and within a team, assisting team members to help everyone achieve results.
• Comfortable with a flexible rotating roster that may include late nights, weekends, and early mornings and flexible when uncertainties and changes arise.
• Willing to travel on business when required.
• Personally aligned with Discova’s company purpose and values.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Discova’s systems would be an advantage.