Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and sourcing qualified talent using different niche channels and social media outlets. Integrity, a positive attitude, creativity, and collaboration will be key to your success in this role.
• Work closely with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs and develop a hiring strategy for each role;
• Identify, attract and source hard-to-find passive talent using different niche sites/channels such as LinkedIn and other social media;
• Prepare job descriptions, manage postings on Galaxy Joy’s career website as well as other relevant posting websites;
• Manage all aspects of the recruitment process including pre-screening, on-site interviews, reference checks, and offers;
• Prepare and process hiring documentation in collaboration with the People department;
• Maintain and promote company policies and procedures pertaining to the recruitment process established;
• Research and participate in the most relevant career fairs, local job fairs and professional events to support the Galaxy Joy Brand and growth plan;
• Implement brand confidence and retention practices amongst newly recruited talent;
• Continually identify new opportunities for key process improvement initiatives that help improve the recruiting strategy at Galaxy Joy;
• Foster and maintain professional relationships with existing employees;
• Any other Ad-hoc duties assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
A. Qualifications & Working experience:
● Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, HR or related fields.
● At least 5 year experiences in recruitment and 2 years in leadership role
● Experience in technology start-up is an advantage;
B. Skills & Personal Attributes:
● Proven experience in Employer Branding;
● Basic data analysis;
● Understanding of relevant HR policies and procedures;
● Ability to work in team and independently;
● Prefer to have knowledge about digital business & IT industry;
● Good at communication and negotiation;
● Analytical & Critical thinking skill;
● “Can do” attitude & Continuous improvement thinking;
● Team spirit.