What We Can Offer
- Develop talent acquisition strategies that continually feed the candidate pipeline
- Analyzing internal job profiles to understand talent portraits that fit with the uniqueness of our business and culture.
- Understanding about labor market availability (i.e. fresh under-graduate/graduate, majors, school rankings, experienced pool, head hunter service…)
- Based on above understanding, developing a sourcing approach toward target source of talents (on campus, job posts, job ads, employee referral, head-hunters, professional associations…)
- Building processes and procedures that deliver a high level of satisfaction from both candidates and internal customers.
- Identify long term and short term staffing needs and develop talent acquisition plan to deliver the needs
- Proactively search out leaders and/or HR business partners in Ops co and group to understand their unique short and long term strategic initiatives relating to talents acquisition (i.e. turnover, business expansion, redundancy)
- Assist executive leadership and/or HR management team with the development of an effective Succession Planning process.
- Identify long-term, short-term staffing needs with estimated vacancies by function, by business, by grade and with timelines
- Develop talent acquisition plan to deliver the staffing needs
Lead the implementation of the talent acquisition plan
- Deploy the plan to the acquisition team, assigning tasks, managing people’s workload and following up on work results.
- Provide training recommendations for hiring managers throughout the business to improve their interviewing skills and hiring decisions.
- Develop and manage effective quality service standards, procedures and tools to ensure the recruiting function is operating at the optimal efficiency.
- Ensure ROI (return-on-investment) on tactical recruitment activities (i.e. career fairs, advertising, agencies, etc.).
- Engage in day-to-day recruiting for senior level positions as needed.
- Develop and manage quality of on-boarding activities including but not limit to pre-employment administration arrangement, first-day-at-work on-boarding, probation-end performance evaluation
- Drive and translate metrics reporting to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal regulations, maintaining required documentation for audit purposes.
- Manage recruitment ad-hoc requests
- Ensure recruiting ad-hoc requests approved by right level of authority
- Proceed sourcing for candidate profiles (within current profile pool, or new profiles) or have it done by delegated team member
- Facilitate selection process and hiring decision or have it done by delegated team member
- Manage the offer making and on-boarding for selected candidates or have it done by delegated team member
Promote Employer Brand Name
- Lead and oversee campus recruitment strategy and activities
- Develop relationships with targeted universities and alumni in order to build campus recruitment teams within the business.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key contacts at targeted schools including; career offices, key faculty/deans, and student organizations.
- Manage, coordinate and participate in campus recruiting activities such as presentations, career fairs, office and campus interviews, receptions/dinners/events, etc.
- Manage and oversee the internship program across all functions and businesses. Activities include but are not limited to intern sourcing, interviewing, placement, on-boarding, development sessions, evaluation and social events.
- Manage social media program including websites, LinkedIn, Facebook and so on. Enhance the company’s online presence through the corporate web site and external job boards.
- Recommend and execute strategic social networking (with or without recruitment) including but not limited to:
identifying strategic events/organizations managing professional organization relationships
- Participating in internal and external events such as speaker panels, job fairs & event sponsorships.
- Facilitate employer ranking surveys such as “Vietnam Best Places To Work” by Anphabe
Managing Exit Procedure
- Conduct employee exit interviews, to gather insight on root causes of employee dissatisfaction.
- Suggest actions to retain employees if possible
- Record and report turnover data and causes
- Ensure exit procedure completed as per applicable labor regulations and company policies
- Delegate and monitor assigned tasks to team members
- Monthly meetings with team members
- Motivate and inspire the team to achieve company goals
- Monitor performance of team and address any issues
- Provide input to performance reviews for team
- Lead the recruitment of team members
- Develop team members
- Similar experience (preferred)
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Human Resource Management, Laws, Business Administration
- Certificates in related areas
- Knowledge about labor market of media, advertising & entertainment industry (preferred)
- Knowledge about applicable legal regulations about recruitment
- Managing Performance
- Results Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving and Decision Making