What We Can Offer
The role of the Officer – Talent Acquisition is to support TA Lead in planning and communication for employer branding and sourcing as well as hiring qualified candidates for BBVN. The incumbent takes direct responsibility in filling all vacancies at junior and middle level.
1. Employer branding:
• Act as B. Braun brand ambassador to promote the company professional image in the market on off and online channels.
• Prepare and design attractive job posting as well as other branding materials in accordance with brand identity and trending content.
• Actively join groups, forums and share B. Braun brand in the market and expand the social network to reach bigger candidate pool.
• Actively promote B. Braun Facebook page, website and LinkedIn.
• Support team leader in implementing other pipeline recruitment programs.
• Actively conduct market intelligence and propose initiatives to improve branding and recruitment activities.
2. On-time and in-full recruitment:
• Conduct internal & external job advertisement, including but not limited to company website, B. Braun fanpage, professional groups/pages so that there is sufficient candidate pool for hiring needs at different levels and with given lead time.
• Work on specifications for recruitment agencies and other materials in compliance with the organization’s recruitment standard and business needs.
• Update status of job vacancies for interested parties and keep them well informed of the progress.
• Screen, proceed tests, interviews and shortlist candidates for next selection round. Plan and arrange logistics for interviews and selection.
• Analyse and consult Hiring Managers to make sound recruitment decision.
• Prepare job offer materials in accordance with the agreed job specifications with full information to present to selected candidates and get them in.
3. Newcomer on-boarding facilitation:
• Coordinate with HRBP and L&D and related departments to ensure well-arranged on-boarding process. Catch up with newcomers frequently to check for support needed and, together with HRBP, help them to land smoothly into the organization and culture.
4. Recruitment data analysis and master:
• Analyse & track recruitment data to bring insightful reports about BBVN’s talent acquisition activities including but not limited to quality, quantity and effectiveness, channel utilization, key target groups.
- Have at least 1 year experience in Talent Acquisition, Recruitment
- Have experience in Employer Branding is a plus
- Good net-working skill
- Good command of English
- Good communication skill
- Willing to learn with enthusiasm