Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
At UIP, we believe in succeeding through people in the spirit of “BAYANIHAN” that brings out the full potential of our people and partners, personally and professionally, resulting in a better quality of life for themselves, the company and the community.
Really to take the next challenge to make a big impact, this is the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Based in Ho Chi Minh City.
We expect you to be experienced in full cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
1) Talent Acquisition
• Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
• Lead employment branding initiatives
• Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
• Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
• Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
• Assist HRD in employee retention and development
• Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
• Create reports and identify areas of improvement
2) Event activities: Organize company annual events
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Join us, you will:
❤️ Work in a professional and dynamic working environment with good managers and leaders with a lot of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
❤️ Be taken care of with the 24/7 Health & Accident package. UIP cares for you and your family!
❤️ Develop your talents through internal – external training programs
❤️ Special discounts on company products
❤️ Pay insurance with full salary
❤️ Phone, meal and travel allowance
❤️ 13th-month salary and annual bonus
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry will be an advantage
• Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
• Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
• Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
• Good communicator