What We Can Offer
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more about this role at Cho Tot!
We have an incredible product and exceptional employees – and the Talent acquisition specialist will be one of the key players in continuing and growing our success through sourcing and hiring the best talents. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing our talent acquisition strategies and initiatives, and for bringing rockstar candidates on board Cho Tot family.
- Plan and implement sourcing strategies and hiring plans
- Take ownership of the end to end talent acquisition process from sourcing to onboarding to ensure best candidate experiences and effective placement of talents.
- Manage the process efficiently and able to set benchmarks and metrics, identify bottlenecks, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent and build strong internal client relationships.
- Develop candidate pool and pipeline in accordance with business line needs
- Maintain accurate candidate database and applicant tracking system.
- Demonstrate maturity in handling sensitive information and documents.
- Be an active member of the OD team; sharing insights on organizational structure, recruitment strategy and work plans with management
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Familiar with e-commerce operation, digital marketing would be an advantage
- Outstanding networking and communication skills with a warm touch, good time management and organizational skill
- A bachelor degree in related discipline is required