What We Can Offer
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, your responsibility mainly focuses on:
• Understand Business Units’ personnel requirements and pro-actively provide recruitment services for diverse positions.
• Manage company’s recruitment process: Screen/pre-select resumes, schedule interviews, input CVs in HR system, collect employee documents, generate offer letters.
• Stay on top of managing job advertisements on company’s website and internal referral program.
• Initiate and implement Employer Branding program
• Be an active net-worker and an HR Professional to represent the Company inside and outside.
2. Business Partner
• Understand Business Units situation, market and related matters in order to advise Business Unit effectively
3. Hiring Reports
• Provide hiring reports with accurate data to show a comprehensive picture of the recruitment, also seek for root causes and raise relevant solutions
4. Employer Branding
• Conduct related activities with the company to up hold the employer brand
5. HR teamwork & other projects
• Coordinate any events organized by HR Department
• Share teamwork and other projects as assigned
• At least 2 years of experience in recruitment.
• Passionate in recruitment.
• Good interpersonal & problem solving skills.
• Good command in English
• Full skill practices and applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email.
• Highly proactive, positive
• Customer-oriented, patient
• Bachelor/ college degree