Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- This position’s scope will be 50% Employer Branding + Admin and 50% Recruitment
- Researches, recruits, screens, interviews, and refers qualified candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages & monitors Candidate Relationship Managemant system of Jabil.
- Manages online web-based assessment system for hiring.
- Manages job boards to ensure all job posts delivered on time to supply talent pools for hiring demand.
- Provides any relevant support for recruitment team as assigned.
- Coordinates participation, setup, and drives efforts for career fairs.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract qualified candidates.
- Designs images, edits promotion video using for career fair, employer branding and other related recruitment activities.
- Plans, writes and develops content for Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Partners with managers and supervisors to identify and determine the knowledge, ability, skills, and other qualifications required.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with potential candidates to conduct initial screening and schedule interviews accordingly.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to candidates.
- Prepares offer letters of employment for prospective candidates utilizing the Compensation Guidelines.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Plus 2 - 5 year experience preferred in recruiting role.
- Good English required
- Proficient in graphic design/photography/video editing (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Canva).
- Willing to work under pressure.