What We Can Offer
- Develop a succession plan for key and important positions throughout the bank to ensure a leadership team for the bank.
- Built the Bank's employee value proposition (EVP) to attract retain, and develop talent for the Bank.
- Organize the evaluation and identification of talents in the bank. Measure and analyze the current situation of the successors within the Bank; Provide comments and suggestions to the Head of Human Resources Division and HRBPs
- Coordinate with relevant units to develop training programs according to the career development roadmap of the talent pool and monitor the quality of the implementation process.
- Propose action plans to improve the commitment of talent team based on the results of annual employee commitment survey.
b. Strategic consulting:
- Consult, provide knowledge and understanding of talent management models and processes to the executives, establish appropriate new methods and ensure strategic consistency between leadership and bank-wide Talents in all business areas
- Predict and identify risks related to talent fluctuations in business activities; consult and coordinate with related parties to implement measures to prevent and control risks
- Participate in planning talent development strategies for the Bank
- Develop effective methods to ensure top management's personal commitment to Talent Management
- Build and coordinate with HRBP to promote effective communication for easier deployment of bank-wide Strategy for talent development.
- Develop activities to promote the Bank's image to attract talent to the Bank that meets the standards compared to other business competitors, and participate in external forums to approach and implement innovative methods, ensure leadership development and effective talent management.
- Understanding the organization, systems, policies and services of HR Division and the Bank; understand the unit's strategy, business model and unit's HRM needs
- Fluent in English
- 10 years of experience in human resources and 3 years in management positions in reputable / equivalent organizations
- At least 4 year experience at management level