What We Can Offer
- Participates in developing different salesforce talent pools: from creating definition of talents, designing succession frameworks to implementing assessment approaches
- Consolidates and manages database of PD Key talents/successors: advise leadership on available talents and competencies
- Accompanies PD members and talents in developing their own IDP: providing support to identify meaningful personal goals and discover their alignment with business goals, advise on options of development opportunities
- Develops Development plan for key talents by coordinating multiple stakeholders in Learning & Development (HR OD, PD Salesforce Capability Development, PTD, ATD, etc.)..
- Provides ongoing support to help key PD members maintain commitment and engagement throughout their development journey
- Tracks and follows-up individual development progress.
- Evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of development activities using data
Learning Culture development
- Participates in developing and updating foundational tools for talent development including Banca Competency Framework, Banca Career Roadmap, etc.
- Promotes awareness and daily application of core Competencies and Values: contributing to communication efforts, designing supporting management templates and tools, creating opportunities to show and live values, etc.
- Contributes to cultivate a strong culture of self-leadership where each member owns his/her development journey via:
o Proposing, monitoring communication and engagement plans
o Rolling-out learning initiatives to enhance self-reflection and self-awareness
- Participates in developing Salesforce team’s capabilities on a data-driven approach: from evaluating learning needs, identifying gaps to developing learning solutions, learning plans accordingly.
- Proactively proposes new learning & development initiatives in order to enrich easy-to-access learning offerings and enhance personalized learning experiences
- Participates in promoting digital learning, as well as informal learning methods such as peer learning, coaching & mentoring, experimental learning, etc.
- Is responsible for effectively implementing learning programs and curriculum while coordinating and optimizing both internal and external learning resources:
o Organizes, implements & follows learning events: in charge of communication, organization, logistics, etc.
o Creates, prepares and continuously improves the learning and development materials;
o Closely follows-up learning activities to ensure learning plans are well executed and meet with business objectives
o Participates in managing training vendor relations and services;
o Ensures effective collaboration with internal departments who are involved in learning
- Supervises, trains and develops team members.
Any other tasks assigned by management level
• Bachelor Degree, preferred in HR, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Marketing & Communication
Knowledge and skill
• 3-5 years of experience in HR - Talent Development, L&OD
• Strong Quantitative mindset and Data Analytics skill
• Structural and Critical Thinking
• Knowledge, skill in Marketing/ Communication, and Digital Savvy are preferred
• High effectiveness in Planning & Organizing
• High standard of execution excellence with attention to details
• Fluent communication in English
• Curiosity, open mindset, strong learning agility and adaptability
• Basic Team management skill (experience in leading a small team is a plus)
• High sense of responsibility