Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Lead the Talent & OD as well as HR communication team with key responsibilities as below:
1. Take lead & drive VNG Talent Incubator Programs, such as Freshers, and Mid-career Talent Attraction,
Responsible for full program design, Assessment Center/ Development Center Design (if any)
Build Relationships & Engagement with Universities & Freshers
Partner with relevant teams in HR & Business to ensure successful attraction, development & retention such as:
• Design the Selection Process and support Talent Acquisition team in Attraction and Selection
• Partner with L&D, HRBP, Business in designing & implementing the development roadmap/solutions
• Liaise with HRBP to engage, monitor and access freshers/talents’ performance & potential
2. In charge of Talent Management for all segments of talents in VNG, including:
• Responsible to deploy and enhance the quality of Talent Review Process, including Talent nomination,
validation and assessment, confirmation and engagement.
• Develop and deploy effective talent management tools and interventions such as development center,
talent profile, talent calibration.
• Cooperate with HRBPs and Learning and development team to ensure the implementation and monitoring
of development for key talents, including IDP.
• Manage & Conduct Talent data analysis, generate insights and propose corporate action planning for BUY
& BUILD to strengthen Talent pipeline
• Partner with BU & other HR functions to engage and retain talents.
• Develop relevant policies and guideline related to Talent Programs and Talent Management
• Enhance Talent Management and Development understanding and engagement for relevant business
stakeholders and HRBP.
3. Support Head of Talent, L&OD in Talent Strategy & Planning
4. HR Communication
- Work with internal stakeholders (Corporate Communication & Community, HRBP, Recruitment) and
external key stakeholders/vendors – to create Employee Value proposition
- Manage, Plan and Deliver all communication initiatives and tactics on HR Communication Channels
(Career pages on FB, Linkedin, Career Website) to promote VNG’s EVP, attract candidates’ interest &
application to VNG
- Support in running HR Awards & communication post awards
Fresher/Graduate branding & engagement
- Liaise with Corporate Branding & Community, Recruitment team to plan, execute and launch
branding/communication campaign to drive Fresher program attraction phase.
Internal HR Communication
- Create an effective communication plan for all communication coming out from HR to employees
- Identify & manage right channels and content to ensure HR messages are well communicated internally
- Support HR team engagement/teambuilding, HR Town Hall.
5. Provide support for other L&OD or HR projects as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree
• Have at least 5 years with relevant experiences in HR, specifically in Talent Management, L&D, OD, and HR Com
Knowledge and skill
• Critical thinking and conceptual thinking
• Detail-oriented and result-oriented
• Good at Communication skills, Stakeholder management & Project Management
• Able to handle multiple projects with strong drive
• Self-motivation & resilience through challenges
• Learning agility
• Possess structured communication in both English and Vietnamese (verbal and written)
• Competent in MS Office (Word, Excel & PPT)
Why you will love working at VNG?
- A competitive salary with fixed 13th month salary and variety of allowances (mobile, meal, car and especially relocation)
- Annual performance bonus, VNG Birthday Bonus and gifts on special occasions.
- ESOP program gives employee company ownership, financial health
- Personal finance coach/ sharing workshop.
- Special support for all employees/ dependents who are under treatment of serious disease or impacts of storm/ flood/ fire.
Community and personal development
- Job rotation and movement in different positions within 4 BUs.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging with new projects.
- Professional career development opportunities with First Line & Middle Manager Development, Talent Development, Advanced Leadership, and various fresher programs.
- Diversified learning and development program with over +21,000 courses including offline & online training, LearningBox, and Coaching/ Mentoring.
Leave & time-off
- Annual leave: 14 - 20 days/year and other leave in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam.
- Up to 30 days sick leave with full-paid salary.
- 05 days per year to build up teamwork, challenge/ sport events.
Health and Wellness
- Annual periodic medical checkup.
- Health/ Social Insurances & Generali Insurance.
- Gym, Swimming pool, Kid yard, library, and clinic room are available at Campus for employees and their kids.
- Sport sponsorship for all employees who join challenging sport events.
Other benefits in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam