Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The job holder handles talent sourcing activities and data management to support recruitment effectively.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Data management:
- Collect all candidates’ CVs from all sources (pdf files and excel) (job posting websites/ personal sources, employee’s referral.) and upload on HRIS.
- Coordinate with HRBPs to update candidates’ status on their recruitment journey with SVFC to get their full profiles.
- Get candidate data categorized into key fields in excel template by which Recruiters can do searching.
- Do email marketing to candidates when there are relevant vacancies as requested by HRBPs.
- Actively search from the candidate pool to provide potential candidates to HRBPs.
- Maintain frequent interactions with candidates on special events: greetings and wishes on such special event as birthday, Tet/ 8-3/ Christmas holidays.
2. Data report and analysis:
- Make reports on sourcing by key factors: sourcing channels, number/ratios of CVs by each step (applied/interviewed/passed/onboard) in recruitment process.
- Analyze and propose solutions for effective sourcing.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Qualification - College/University graduated
2. Work Experience
- Minimum 01 year working experience in talent sourcing or recruitment/ Hr general experience, preferably in consumer finance, banking or other relevant business sector.
3. Knowledge - Proven experience in recruitment, preferably in sourcing
- Proven ability to read and understand data and able to make reports and come up with action plans
- A good knowledge of the financial services industry would be advantageous.
4. Skills - Good at data analysis
- Good at Excel and system.
- Resourceful, creative, detailed oriented
- Approachable, responsive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
5. Attitude - High sense of integrity and responsibility
- Pleasant attitude
- Teamwork spirit