Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Well knowledgeable in all kinds of tax;
• Well informed and apply accounting principles for tax purpose;
• Produce quarterly and annually tax & accounting reports;
• Execute all types of tax related procedures;
• Participate tax advising and building or improving tax system;
• Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals;
• Liaise with internal and external vendors & government authorities;
• Other duties assigned by Financial Director.
• 12 mil –20 mil (Gross) depending on candidate’s qualification and competence
• Other bonuses for outstanding performances;
• SMUI, 12 annual leaves, holidays, business fee, 13th-month salary and other benefits;
• Working in a highly modern environment with high-quality technology;
• Birthday gifts, holiday gifts, company trips, year-end party, etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in tax (VAT refund and tax verification is preferred)
• In-depth knowledge in Accounting (VAS & consolidate package)
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
• English communication skills (good at writing/reading/listening. Basic at speaking)
• Good understanding of accounting software
• Computer skills: Email, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• High commitment to meeting the deadlines of work;