Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
In Vietnam, Rödl & Partner operates through its office in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. As the only 100% European invested licensed Accounting and Tax firm, our offices serve our clients with all aspects of legal and accounting matters as a true one stop service. Rödl & Partner offers its advice in German, English and Vietnamese. We are permanently extending our business and are currently looking for a Tax Associate .
We are seeking a highly motivated and intelligent person for the position of Tax Associate with tasks and requirements as outlined below. The successful candidate will fulfill all requirements. In return, Rödl & Partner offers a competitive salary and a friendly and international work environment.
The role will report to the Tax Manager and currently have no reports. The role is based in HCMC, District 1.
- Assist Tax Manager in providing tax advisory and tax compliance services to clients with a focus on cross-border tax, income tax, value-added-tax, transfer pricing matters as well as customs duties.
- Undertake tax compliance work for clients under the guidance and review of Tax Manager
- Support Tax Manager in providing advice on Vietnamese tax matters
- Undertake research of Vietnamese tax laws
- Draft client tax updates and other publications on Vietnamese tax matters
- Participate in tax audit assistance, prepare appeal letters
- Prepare fee quotes and presentations on tax matters
- Keep tax and accounting teams up to date with relevant regulations
- If required, prepare translations English – Vietnamese and vice versa
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong accounting knowledge;
1-2 years of work experience in a tax compliance or tax advisory firm, candidates with Big 4 experience or other experience with FDI clients are preferred;
- Fluent English both verbal and written is essential. German is a benefit;
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written and ability to draft tax opinions in English and Vietnamese.