What We Can Offer
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly value-added tax (“VAT”), withholding tax (“WHT”), corporate income tax (“CIT”) reports, and other tax related tasks.
• Prepare reconciliation record for tax account and ensure on time payment to tax authority.
• Organize, implement and review tax documents.
• Ensure accuracy, appropriateness and completeness of documentation that satisfy requirement of tax authority.
• Continuously update with latest tax development and share the updates with relevant stakeholders.
• Support entity accountants in handling of tax and customs audits.
• Work place: District 9
• At least 3 years of experience in Tax matters (Prefer candidates who directly managed and in charge of tax audits).
• Working experience in Big 4 or consulting firm preferred.
• Very fluent written and spoken English.
• Knowledgeable in tax matters for commercial and manufacturing activities.
• Process oriented (workflows, policies, guidelines, instructions, documentation).
• Collaborate well and manage stakeholders (Accounting Manager, FPA, General Accounting, finance shared service team).
• Keen attention to detail will be necessary.
• Organized, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.