Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Do the online Kids&Us training within the provided deadlines and attend any extra online and practical training required by the School Academic Coordinator (SAC).
- Teach classes and demos according to the Kids&Us Method, as defined in the teaching guides.
- Be responsible for the learning success of your cohort of students, and ensure they reach their language learning goals by following the Kids&Us Method.
- Carry out daily monitoring of your students by tracking the frequency of the audio, attendance, reports, progress tests, detecting incidents or problems with the students, etc.
- Inform the school’s Management and/or School Academic Coordinator about any situation requiring managerial attention or potentially impacting the customers’ experience of the students or the parents.
- Provide regular follow-up to your students and parents on My Classroom tool by writing progress reports, low performance at the end of each term or any other files required by the SAC or the Academic Manager (AM).
- Prepare and attend individual parent-teacher meetings with the coordination of SAC or AM.
- Attend the Monthly and Quarterly Internal meetings with the SAC and Management.
- Do the oral tests to students, do the placement tests to prospects and so the substitution as required.
- Deliver the students’ materials following the SAC’s instructions
2. Events organization participation
- Participate in the organization of Open Day, Babies & Kids Experience, Storytimes, Kids Weeks and other school activities, together with the Academic Coordinator, Academic Manager as required.
- Deliver, prepare or assist with the preparation of extra activities as required by the SAC or SM.
3. Students and Parents Engagement
- Establish a good relationship with parents and students and increase loyalty from the parents by actively participating when the kids are entering and leaving the classrooms.
- Ensure your students are happy with their classes and learning environment, and ensure parents are satisfied with their kids’ learning progress by soliciting and acting on feedback.
- Create a fun, total English learning environment.
4. Customer Service Support
- Welcome prospects in the school when the Sales Team is busy or absent.
While the above includes a description of the essential functions of the position, other duties may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Pedagogical bachelor's degree in English or bachelor's degree in English
- Proficiency level of English comparable to Cambridge Advanced Certificate (C1), WSE level 18, GSE 78-84, IELTS 6.5-8.9, TOEFL 95
Good to have:
- Kindergarten teacher or other appropriate teaching experience with children
- Teaching certificate
- Energetic, positive, friendly and professional
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Time management
- Committed to inspiring and motivating people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Passionate about education, languages and providing excellent customer service.
- Driven by the improvement and success of your students.
- Growth-mindset oriented and committed to continual professional development.
- Availability: Weekday evenings and weekends