What We Can Offer
This includes but is not limited to :
- Support the teacher in the delivery of the curriculum
- Guide and help the children in their educational, social and emotional development
- Support the children in their development reaching age appropriate behaviour level.
- Take care of daily hygiene and safety of the children.
- Ensure there are sufficient basic resources in the group (fill-up materials like pens, paper, paint, etc) and prepare activities for the group.
- Ensuring the group is neat, tidy and safe (are puzzles/ games complete, are toys missing, broken, tidy-up toys in same place, keep toys together, sort out toys, etc).
- Experience working with a group of young children (18 month - 6 years).
- Fluently in English (can speak and understand well)
- Preschool education’ College/ University degree or BA degree.
- At least 1 year Experience working with young children (18 month - 6 years)
Please do not reply if you don’t have experience or not have the correct education.