Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
***Report to: The Teacher will report to the Managing Director, EMASI Nam Long.
EMASI schools offer a bilingual programme, following both the Ministry of Education & Training (MOET) and with added frameworks delivered in English that provides additional lessons in the Arts: Music, Art and Drama.
The Teacher will organise and provide music lessons delivered in English so that students can foster an inquisitive, healthy and positive appreciation of music. We encourage a practical, hands-on approach to music learning and teaching. Teachers assist students to achieve their individual excellence, while providing opportunities to learn through composing and improvising, and at times, demonstrating how integration of technology can play a role in music.
***Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide an organised, disciplined and stimulating environment in the classroom;
• Promote practical first-hand experiences and other educationally appropriate activities for individual and group learning, including, but not limited to, student-centred classroom, active participation and critical thinking;
• Provide consistent learning opportunities for all students;
• Plan, teach and assess using best practice, including the learning styles, abilities and interests of the students;
• Assist the forward planning of all class work in support of the agreed curriculum in the format requested;
• Make written and/or oral assessments and evaluations of individual students and of the class as a whole – presenting these to the Managing Director and parents as appropriate - meeting specified deadlines when required;
• Keep detailed and updated lesson records of group and individual work with the students;
• Provide regular assessment feedback to students in line with school policy and use this to inform future learning;
• Offer support and input to the development of a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum;
• Take responsibility for the care, upkeep and development of school materials and resources;
• Support and apply all school policies;
• Assist and support the process of examination and class work moderation both internally and externally;
• Take part in the school performance and management programme as required by the school;
• Promote the school positively at all times (including meetings with professional bodies, individuals and on social network sites);
• Work with fellow colleagues in a spirit of mutual cooperation to maintain and enhance a pleasant professional working environment;
• Substitute for absent colleagues when necessary;
• Attend punctually on all occasions agreed in the contract and as reasonably requested:
• Carry out fully and efficiently pastoral and administrative duties as assigned;
• Participate in after/out of school events such as: staff team briefing, staff team meetings, parents’ evenings, residential/educational visits, as may be reasonably requested;
• Be responsible for a reasonable number of playground, lunch and other duties as may be required;
• Offer full support, take an active part and input into the development of a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated activities programme;
• Support and implement the positive behaviour policy;
• Any other tasks assigned by the Managing Director after due consultation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Ba degree and a recognised teaching certificate or a bachelor’s in education.
• Experience in teaching the Orff approach in music lessons.
• At least three years teaching experience with previous experience in an international / bilingual school setting preferred. Experience in all sections (Elementary, Middle School and High School) and advantage.
• Genuine interest the specific field from both a pedagogical and theoretical perspective, including Orff methodology.
• The ability to work well with faculty and staff from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and be resilient, resourceful and have an optimistic personality;
• Health & Safety, SEN and Child Protection procedures;
• The positive links necessary within school and with all its stakeholders;
• Effective teaching and learning styles.
• Commit and contribute to EMASI Group of Schools within the context of its mission;
• Establish and develop close relationships with parents and the wider community;
• Communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) to a variety of audiences;
• Create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment;
• Use ICT in a professional context and to support Learning and Teaching;
- Personal characteristics:
• Dynamic and enthusiastic
• Approachable and proactive
• Empathetic and patient
• Organised and resourceful