Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
MD Program at Vin University is a six-year program designed in collaboration with Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. The program aims to train graduates who will provide quality, evidence-based, and compassionate care for people and communities.
Commencing in 2020, the MD Program is aligned to international standards and customized for the Vietnam health care context. Based around three themes i.e. Clinical expertise, Research and Professional development the program prepares graduates to be highly-skilled and knowledgeable leaders in healthcare. This is a unique opportunity to join and contribute to the MD Program team. The position is a full-time faculty appointment with a competitive start-up package.
The year 1 and 2 curriculum cover Chemistry, Biophysics, Biology and Pre-clinical sciences like Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology. All selected applicants are provided intensive training in educational methodology and use of learning management system.
REPORT TO: MD Program Director
• Teaching assistants will support the Course coordinators during small group discussions, lab teaching and managing assessments following comprehensive training. There will be opportunity to participate in research activities as and when available.
The salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• An undergraduate degree in Health Sciences
• Postgraduate qualification in a health-related field or about to qualify in 2021.
• Experience in teaching health professional programs.
• Verbal communication skills in Vietnamese.
• Familiarity and experience using small group learning strategies.
• Experience of working in multidisciplinary and collaborative educational team.
English is the language of teaching and communication at Vin University. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS (Academic) with a score of at least 6.5 or equivalent.
For Higher Education roles, English Language Proficiency may also be proven by having completed studies while being instructed through the medium of English.