Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Observe classes and monitor the quality of teaching and teachers’ behaviors on a regular basis.
- Frequently examine the teachers’ lesson plans, impose suitable disciplinary measures on professionalism if necessary, in order to ensure the quality of teaching and to strictly comply with the school’s rules.
- Organize meetings and professional training sessions on a regular basis to improve the teacher’s specialization and behaviors.
- Coordinate teachers to assist in various events under the direction of the board of principles.
- Receive information about teachers on leave/absent without leave from the HR Department, coordinate with the Board of Principal to arrange a substitute teacher in order to maintain the subject’s progress.
- Supervise, compile and confirm the amount of work from teachers to proceed with the payment process.
- Organize and check the students’ comments on a weekly/termly/semester basis following the regulations on assessment and reporting from the Western Australian State
program, regulations from the MOET and the Baccalaureate programs.
- Manage and perform other administrative tasks related to teachers (approve leave and OT request form as appropriate).
- Perform other tasks based on assignment from the board of directors.
- Devise a plan for recruiting a teaching assistant for the new school year.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- IELTS: 7.0 or above.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in education.
- Possess strong leadership, coordination and persuasion skills.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Work well under pressure, demonstrate enthusiasm and creativity for the job.
- Possess strong planning ; organization skills.
- Have a desire to learn, and show responsibility for the given
- Demonstrate professionalism and appropriate behaviors in an educational environment.
- Proficient at using basic office applications.
- Passionate about education.