Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Tutor, check and mark students’ homework
• Prepare the tests and student progress reports every 6 months
• Communicate with the parents
• Answer incoming phone call
• Counsel parents about study programs, timetable, tuition fee
• Input students’ test results
• Manage teacher attendance
• Follow up late fee
• Support with organizing events/ activities for students
• Handle parents’ requests/ complaints on a daily basis
• Collect tuition fee, manage transfer fee
• Stock and order stationery, books
• Check school equipment and maintenance
• Other classroom duties and admin tasks given by teachers/ managers.
• Work place: No. 21, Duong so 3, Tran Nao, Binh An Ward, District 2, HCMC.
• Working time: 13:30 – 21:00 (Monday to Friday) and 7:00 – 18:00 (Saturday)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least two-year experience as teaching assistant.
• Good communication and teaching skills (in both English and Vietnamese).
• Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and well-being of children.
• Ability to use MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer), Technical/ IT ability.
• Being committed, responsible and care.
• Monthly salary: 9 to 15 millions (NET).
• Social/health insurance, unemployment insurance, annual leave, 13th month salary, free dinners, company holiday trip.