Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* Co-create Business Development plan and roadmap and ensure that this is synchronized with overall GrabMart strategic direction.
* Project manage various Business Development initiatives to ensure it meets company OKRs
* Serve as a key member of the GrabMart team to drive growth
The day-to-day activities:
* Develop business with key retailer accounts, specifically big accounts/chain and responsible for daily account servicing enquiries of incoming and existing clients.
* Be the primary focal point and trusted advisor for our key enterprise/corporate accounts.
* Develop strategic account plans and processes to manage enterprise/corporate accounts efficiently and effectively.
* Drive revenues for GrabMart via prospecting new leads, annual client renewals, constant upselling of new GrabMart solutions
* Delights customers by proactively assessing, clarifying and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis
* Drive and overview operations process to bring key accounts/ merchants on board.
The must haves:
* At least 5 years of experience in business roles.
* Deep understanding of retail business in Vietnam.
* Prior experience in working in e-commerce, FMCG business teams is a plus.
* Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a start - up.
* Deep desire to excel and develop a career in account management.
* Strong communication skills in both Vietnamese & English.
* Ability to effectively multiple clients, manage time, prioritize tasks and drive channel strategy.
* Good understanding of business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred.