Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for zones under their supervision, ensuring, through great operational coordination, that teams have the resources required to deliver KPIs in line with Company standards.
1. SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT:
• Always promote health and safety in the workplace
• Display excellent personal safety and challenge others when seeing unsafe behavior
• Responsible for safe operations in the production area with support of safety team.
• Ensure good housekeeping production area according to company policies and 5S program.
2. PROCESS :
• Participate in to the activities of Kaizen (Continual Improvement using ISO Management System, Lean Manufacturing & Six Sigma Approach)
• Lead, implements and handles all activities for 5S in responsible area
• Implements activities of Bonfiglioli Production System (BPS) in responsible area
• Implements activities of best manufacturing processes, improve FTQ, line balancing, line layout, labor efficiency, machine efficiency (material handling, tools, new machine,…)
• Prepares and updates all necessary documentation for management system
• Carry out risk assessments ahead of productions to try and avoid quality issues before they occur, be carrying out trial productions.
• For new products: work closely with Operation Engineering to define the BOM, routing and assign the activity to Work Center as well as perform NPI process. Create work instruction, work standard then conduct training to production personnel.
• For existing products: improve process instruction for production considering the 4M. Identify potential saving in activity costs (optimize the routing)
3. PRODUCTION :
• Understand product specification and achieve good production targets as requests.
• Understand deeply all equipment and find solutions for product quality and production performance issues
• Directly control people in assigned area and practices to ensure discipline, continual improvement.
• Supervise all leader and Operation to ensure productivity.
• Coordinate and supervise to ensure the plant safety practices are followed by all staff.
• Ensure the process on line and company's rule are followed
• Provide constructive on the job feedback coaching to all Staff
• Feedback abnormalities to related sections to improve production performance as machine breakdown, missing material….
• Follow up closely planning schedule to achieve target requests
• Work close with QC and engineering department to ensure process flow and quality are consistence and meet the group requirements.
• To control material wastage and finish good reject rate.
• Involving in planning of production schedule, manpower, process flow and quality plans.
• To assist and work closely with production manager in all production activities.
4. OTHERS :
• Support colleages
• Support other tasks by Production Manager.
***KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (as per the Annual MBO)
1. Daily/Weekly and Monthly achievement of Target
2. On Time Delivery
3. Customer complaint
4. Internal scrap control
5. Quality off line
6. Downtime monitoring
7. Stock control
8. Team Performance and Motivation
9. Zero Lost time Injury
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• DEGREE MAJOR IN MECHANICAL MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
• WORKING EXPERIENCE: 5 YEARS IN PRODUCTION/MANUFACTURING (AT LEAST 3 YEARS AT THE SAME ROLE)
• COMPUTER LITERACY: GOOD AT MS OFFICE
• GOOD COMMAND OF ENGLISH
• IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF MECHANICAL PRODUCT
• PLANNING SKILL AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- Core behaviours:
• Collaboration (4)
• Impact (3)
• Accuracy (3)
• Openness (4)
• Client Orientation (4)
• Transparency & Ethics (4)
- Related Production Management experience in multi-national organization