Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Coordinate with clients and team members to prepare necessary environment/infrastructure/tools for development/test/deployment.
- Review and improve proposals for solutions that is modular and scalable that will help address both current architectural limitations and future architecture improvements.
- Review with appropriate feedback about quality of source code and other outputs of other members.
- Direct the tribe to gather requirements and functions specifications from current users to identify areas for improvements and/or integration for current systems.
- Drive best in-class engineering practices (e.g. test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated deployment).
- Lead in improving existing and creating new applications, and ensure application software is effectively designed, produced, tested and meets business requirements.
- Mentor and coach other members to fully perform in their role.
- Task management for all team members.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Language: English in advance
3. Skill & Acknowledgments:
- Good skills in programming (Java, Pro*C, C/C++, PL/SQL,…).
- Knowledge of software development process.
- Strong experience in Spring framework, such as Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Data, Spring Security.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases, such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, Couchbase.
- Have strong architecture analysis/design skills.
- Have knowledge about configuring software systems running on Unix/Linux ... environment.
- Extensive experience in participating in technical projects.
- Extensive experience in participating in IT projects.
- Have leadership skills, project management skills, time management skills, and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of business processes to be able to participate in consulting solutions for businesses.
- Have experience in building a process of serving bank users (lending, trade finance payment, guarantee, international money transfer)
- Active and creative, able to work independently and in groups.