Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are on the lookout for a passionate, critical thinking, problem solving Solution Architect to come and join our Product SecuTix with a strong leadership.
In this role, you will have the ability to utilize your deep technical knowledge and lead the architects to build up the Java competency center in SecuTix Vietnam & ELCA Vietnam in general, provide technical coaching for architects and development team, empower them to design and coordinate with cross-functional teams in Switzerland and Spain with our business needs and vision.
• Technically leading architects in SecuTix Vietnam team with a strong leadership
o Understand our complex product architecture design, and be able to drive for technical upgrade & innovation
o Plan and provide technical leadership & coaching in implementation regarding software solutions.
o Organize technical solution meetings, collaborate technical leaders for complex solutions cross functional teams Vietnam, Switzerland and Spain
o Continuously review system performance and identification of stabilization & optimization opportunities.
o Collaborate with Cloud team (system developers) to build best-practice componentry with focus on performance, stability, and security
• Build up java competency center in ELCA VN:
o Support delivery unit manager and expertise center in facilitating career paths for engineers interested in technical career.
o Conduct technical training for architects / engineers
o Manage the R&D activities of ELCA VN: new technology research and study, proof of concepts to support offer phase, innovations for ELCA’s products
• Regularly organize external / internal events to talk about new technologies or architectural approaches, promote ELCA image among VN tech communities
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 5+ years of designing complex systems as a Senior Engineer or software architecture design and deployment
• Experience working in Product companies or a SaaS environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
• Excellent problem solving; critical thinker with excellent analytical & problem solving
• Leadership skill, be able to lead teams and drive for solution
• Experience working with large team, collaboration, and negotiation skills
• Strong communication and written skills, to contribute for technical documentation & descriptions
• Experience in designing and developing APIs, microservices, web applications, with standard frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate/JPA,…
• DevOps and AWS DevOps skills are bonus
• Good written and spoken English
• Strong interest and promote technology trends
• Strong passion for challenges, learning and sharing