What We Can Offer
- Proactively introduce new service processes, automation tools to improve productivity.
- Guide, mentor and develop a team of skilled software engineers.
- Build up technical knowledge base of architectural lessons learnt, patterns, common libraries.
- Architectural solution: Interact and work collaboratively with multiple project teams for application architecture and design.
- Develop technical proposal.
- Define system architecture and core technologies.
- Do architectural analysis and proof-of-concept.
- Define system’s scalability and failover strategies.
- Make technical decisions that constrain the overall design and implementation for the project.
- Train/explain architectural ideas to team members.
- Give advices for system level technical problems.
- Any assignments from Line Manager if any.
- Expert in object oriented analysis and design (OOAD) skills, XML, SOA, Messaging (MQ/JMS), design pattern, common framework, UML
- Extremely strong in general IT knowledge (applications development, testing, deployment, operations, documentation, standards, best practices, security, hardware, networking, OS, DBMS, middleware, etc.)
- Practical experience of design and development for large scale projects with expert-level skills in .NET/JAVA technologies
- Strong analytical problem solving skills; ability to gather and analyze disparate information from multiple sources into meaningful insights and associated action plans
- Quality and on-time oriented mindset
- Passionate in driving new technology solutions
- Strong communication and customer interface skills
- Very good at English