Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for a Technical Consultant to join our growing family. Come home and start your #BeHappier journey with TDCX today!
Top reasons to work here:
• Attractive Remuneration
• Comprehensive Medical Care and Insurance Coverage
• Premium & Instagrammable Workspaces
• Engagement & Recognition Programs
• Strong Learning & Development plans for your growth and career acceleration
• Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
• Positive culture for you to #BeHappier at work
• Enjoy flexible working arrangements
• Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
• Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 200 industry awards
What is your mission?
As a Front End Developer, you will be working with our Global Internet Leader Account to deliver #happier customer experience. As part of our Web Development and Digital Marketing Team at our Kuala Lumpur office you will work in a diverse team of specialists from around APAC to intervene on delicate implementations with advertisers and webmasters to identify requirements for improving and deploying successful shopping and dynamic remarketing campaigns.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
● To help sales teams in the region deploy leads, implement tags, optimize mobile ads performance, enable integration and troubleshoot issues that customers may have regarding their online ad campaigns.
● To engage in phone consultations with customers in which you will educate them on mobile website speed issues and guide them to fix issues where possible.
● Provide customer service support with exceptional customer service as well as train, investigate and troubleshoot client along implementation by Hangouts.
● Troubleshooting for conversion, remarketing, dynamic remarketing, and analytics.
● Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 and ISO18295-1 Quality Management System of TDCX.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in any field
• At least 2 years of experience in a customer service role OR experienced in coaching, training, or educating in a sales environment
• Excited to work with evolving and emerging technology products
• Excellent communication skills in both English and native language
• A deep understanding of tag implementation on CMS platforms such as Drupal, Wordpress, Shopify, Magento, or Zencart
• A strong track record of successfully deploying, enabling and supporting Adwords, Analytics, Merchant Center, Tag Manager
• Ability to quickly learn customer service software applications and customer process implementations (standard templates/processes)