Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position is to perform garment development and sample evaluation actives. Ensure that the brand standards are maintained at all stages of the sampling process and work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that any product developed is not only fit for purpose but alert of risk and compatible for bulk.
1. Follow established processes and protocols and maintain strong partnership with resources.
2. Carry out risk assessment evaluation with PRO merchandising as early in the process as requirement, identify potential problems and make practical suggestions to mitigate risk.
3. Run PLM System and fill in required fields in sample request page. Measure the samples, set up fitting/review meeting. Check development/ proto samples, fit sample, size set sample and pre-production sample, make clear comments in English with measurements, pictures, and sketch details to help explain/ solve problems.
4. Communicate with clear and accurate comments to achieve the better outcome at the next stage of the process. Help vendors understand the sample comments to clarify the key points of workmanship. Provide technical advice and support to vendors for sample improvement and correction.
5. Train vendors and help them well understand CTC technical requests in terms of quality and workmanship required. Support Vendor/factory and QA/QC teams to understand CTC SOP and product standards.
6. Work with the brand TD, Merchandising, and Vendors to set up and support the technical meetings to ensure maximum outcome and efficiency to be achieved.
7. Identify any concerns about development capabilities and communication issues with the vendors.
8. Evaluate if there are any safety and functional issues and advice corrective solutions.
9. Provide advice on grading rules/tolerance level.
10. Work closely with merchandising team about work progress and sample timeline. Potential delivery risk to be raised if necessary.
11. Create and maintain tracking record, data and communication status both internally and externally.
12. Identify and escalate if there is any risk of the factory not achieving required standards, or if there are additional standards/SOP needed. Work as a team with internal QA / QC to execute.
13. Attend PP meetings as required (priority on high risk styles)
14. Perform other duties as assigned by management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Minimum 7 years solid working experience in similar role in textile and apparel industry.
3. Skills in CAD (ET, Gerber, etc.)
4. Strong technical know-how on garment pattern and manufacturing. ability to detect problems on measurements/pattern construction/fitting and find solutions to resolve problems.
5. Know-how on size spec and grading rule.
6. Familiar with all kinds of seam constructions
7. Having knowledge of sweater/denim and washing process is a plus.
8. Strong ability to manage multiple projects and keep them on track.
9. Highly motivated with high sense of urgency and proactive. Takes ownership.
10. Have knowledge of Children’s product integrity sense.
11. Have knowledge of all types of fabric (Knit and Woven) in terms of fabric technology, feature, characters, and functional treatment.
12. Be familiar with patterns on Knitwear, Outerwear, Denim, Dress, Pants, Shirts, sweater etc.
1. Good PC skills in Excel, Word, and power point
2. Hard working, able to work under pressure, result oriented, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail minded
3. Good team cooperate spirit.
4. Be familiar with ILLUSTRATOR, PHOTOSHOP, and PATTERN SOFTWARE preferred.
5. Able to work independently with overseas designers/technicians to formulate and amend size specifications
6. Ability to build strong relationships with the team, communicate effectively with internal and external parties
7. Strong problem-solving skills
8. Able to manage multiple tasks environment
9. Basic command of written and spoken English
We are a growing company offering a competitive compensation package to the right candidate.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.