Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
***What you would get in this job:
- Chance to learn and get experience from International environment
• Performance and salary review twice a year and an annual performance-based bonus
• Free Parking fee + company allowance
• Premium Health Care Package of Bao Viet Insurance, Annual Health Checkup
• Sport & Club Program Sponsorship
• Fun activities: Company trip, Company Birthday, Thanksgiving Day, Annual Party, Happy Snack Time, Music Club..
• Cleared career development plan aligned with your career goal, training opportunities.
• Annual leave: 15 days/years + Public holiday + 05 days urgent case day + 06 days of sick leave without doctor certificate follow company policy
• Working day: 5.0 days/week, Mon to Fri
***What will you do:
• Manage team spirit and workload in order to finish tasks which meet product quality and performance
• Providing technical solution for employer solution
• Join & guide team members to develop front-end & back-end features and functions about develop webservice API, maintain and upgrade, refactor legacy code.
• Training and improve both of technical and soft skill to resolve problems.
• Team recruitment
• Collaborate with a agile team to define, design, and ship new features
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
• 7+ years development experience.
• Front-end development workflow: Yarn, Gulp, WebPack.
• Experience with PHP 7, Symfony Frameworks, ORM such as Doctrine or a general understanding of MVC frameworks. Microservice Architecture is plus.
• Hands-on experience in NodeJS , ES6 and Golang (nice to have)
• Experience with JMS Messaging (ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ or Kafka).
• Agile / Scrum methodology.
• Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude. Product mindset and proactive at work. Learns fast in a fast paced environment.
• Best practices with clean, robust, completeness codes.
• Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.