Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Assist the delivery of Facility Management Services to the Client for Country(local/regional) and an active support function to the FM operations
• To be aware of the financial and commercial processes for the operational services including procurement, authorization and vendors management.
• To be aware of the strategic development of the account in Country and regional account, and support and actively promote the Account Development Plan in conjunction with local and central operations for all services areas.
• Ensure that the IFS team successfully completes scheduled activities and provide prompt and robust response to non planned activities in line with agreed SLAs within their portfolio.
• Support continuous development of maintenance strategy in line with the contract and OPF guidelines.
• Maintain the relationship framework for the account to ensure working relationships at all levels of the business are in place and effective, ensure the Stakeholder Matrix is up to date
• Promote quality client communications
• Provide proactive feedback to client in areas of cost control, work scope, innovative improvements and additional services
• Ensure client issues are dealt with effectively at the appropriate level, and the Escalation Process is followed
• Check that all quality matters are being treated in a timely and professional manner as required. Managing response and carry out actions as identified by the account CNPs
• Attend client meetings, have good knowledge of site operations, encourage active improvements & provide feedback to clients
• Team player, active participation and support of staff input opportunities and the ENPs
• Ensure appropriate procedures are in place to identify the development needs of team through observation and appraisal ensuring theses are met through appropriate training and development activities
• To ensure the ongoing development of relevant operatives within the team
Health Safety and Environment
• Support the Account adherence to the ISS QHSE as required, including
o Maintain safe systems of work
o Maintain a reporting procedure for accidents and near misses
o Maintain a communication network to raise Health & Safety issues
• Ensure, with the leadership team that Risk Assessments for all tasks are implemented and communicated effectively
• Develop a safety culture within the Country Account and support the wider account to establish a secure and safe environment
• Communicate effectively with colleagues within the Account and across other GCC contracts, so that information is disseminated effectively and participate in project groups and meetings as required
• Promote the IFS model within the ISS community
• Transfer best practice across Account and other GCC contracts
• Develop own skill base in line with agreed appraisal, taking responsibility for continued self-improvement, and identification of training opportunities
• Participate and embrace the development opportunities within the Country and Account
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Must have an Electrical qualification and be strong in Mechanical & priority knowledge of UPS System.
• Requires specialist knowledge of FM industry with high degree of initiative, creativity and wide scope for discretion
• At least 3 years experience working at senior level.
• Degree of engineering qualification or equivalent level of education.
• Much experience of project management.
• Commercial and financial awareness in a client environment
• Experience at interfacing at all levels throughout an organization
• PC literate – understanding of how to use the technology as a tool
• Communication and presentation skills of high level
• Ability to influence and hold a position in a debate
• Good team player and manager
• Being good English communication & under high pressure appreciated.