What We Can Offer
- In charge of technical, quality, methods of installation of the entire project. In charge of dissection of initial materials, specification of materials, installation drawings.
- Check MEP, check actual dimension for installing product at site to provide information for fabrication by Factory as well as design department for drawing adjustment/updating.
- Check site conditions vs final drawings, organize and supervise installation works (commercial kitchen and laundry equipment) and coordinate closely with relevant contractors for the MEP services.
- Cooperate with other contractors for smoothly installation, cost saving and minimizing mistakes
- Assign task to staffs effectively. Control equipment and material at site. Attend meetings with owner contractors on behalf of company. Supervise the progress, quality of project.
- Do completion drawing and cooperate with another department to check and take over the project to owner and complete Official acceptance agreement.
- Conduct testing & commissioning of equipment as well as operation training to the clients
- Do after sales services for the clients (troubleshooting and spare-parts).
- Manage and responsibility about all of documents relative to equipment which company provide for customers
- Planning and implement warranty service, maintenance all equipment which company provide for customers under contracts, agreements, orders, ensure customers satisfaction
- Organize and supervise about safety in all of working : installation, maintenance, repair …
- Receive information, complaint, claim from customers. Then, check and handle ASAP
- Seeking new customers to provide service (maintenance, repair, replace equipment …) ensure sales of service team.
- Manage all staffs in Service team and staffs at sites. Control time sheet, over time, quantity, quality of staffs at site and report to Manager every week.
- Noting, assess about productivity, quality, attitude of staffs. Proposal reward discipline when finish project base on criteria : quality, schedule, budget.
- Hire outsource or sub-contractor by approve budget for project implementation. Monitor quality, schedule, safety of them
- Cooperate well with customers, colleagues, relative department to implement work effectively and cost saving.
- Build process of maintenance , technical documents to service to customers and action in technical team
- Training and re-training for technician about installation and technical services.
- Build service team ensure 24/7, handle incidents for customers.
- Actively learning, researching technique documents meeting the work.
Company remuneration package
- 13th month salary + commission, based on KPIs evaluation and sales revenue;
- Business travelling allowance; Social, Health, Union, Accident insurance.
- Company activities: Year end party, birthday, teambuilding, other internal events (food & drink testing).
- Stable, professional and friendly, motivated and dynamic working environment
- Good career development opportunities and chances for improving creativeness for successful candidates.
- 3 years + experience
- Good in Autocad 2D, 3D
- Computer literacy (Ms. Excel, Word, Power Point, etc);
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good in team work and under pressure
- Good influencing skills and interpersonal;
- Good planning, organization skills.
- Good planning/following up skills
- Loyal and willing to relocate at project site.