Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Elicit requirements for the complete system working with internal and external stakeholders, has better change control and maintains traceability of requirements in the life cycle
- Solution design of system / sub-system development, interfaces, integration, and verification strategy
- Hands-on in development and capable of trouble shooting technical issues
- Technical review expertise and guides team members towards optimal and efficient solution
- Has exposure to latest automotive trends / technologies / tools and upgrades skills proactively
- Direct customer interface for technical review and status reporting
- Generate status reports and drive status meeting with customer and delivery leadership
- Exposure working with distributed teams to meet the common objective.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- From 10 years of experience in Embedded, Automotive Domain
- Automotive Experience (in two or more areas): ADAS, Power Train, Steering Systems, Brake Systems, Car - - -- Multimedia, HMI, etc
- Extensive experience in Embedded C & C++ programming
- Extensive experience working on microcontrollers (32 bit / 64 bit)
- Extensive experience on AUTOSAR
- Experience in usage of UML, DOORS, static code analyzer and other tools (testing, simulators)
- Good interpersonal and management skills
- Good in English – Communication and Writing Skills
- Should have led a team of 20+ members.
- Ability to work in a timeline driven environment.
Soft-skills & language
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and deal with changing priorities.
- Good English communication skills.
- 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
- Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
- 100% full salary in probation period.
- Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
- Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
- Working from Mondays to Fridays.